As an Import Broker, we understand the intricacies of working with U.S. Customs. U.S. Customs is the largest Federal law enforcement agency in the United States. They are highly efficient and well organized to handle all types of cargoes being imported into the United States.
L.A. Logistics is a Customs Broker located in Miami, FL. We are dedicated to providing unsurpassed import customs brokerage services. We believe in building and maintaining strong partnerships through strong work ethics and value added services. In order to effectively import your goods into the United States, we at L.A. Logistics Miami provide our clients with 20 years of experience. If you would like to know more about our services, please send rate inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services include the following:
- IE – IMMEDIATE EXPORTATION
- Immediate exportation is an entry that allows foreign merchandise arriving at one port to be exported from the same port without the payment of duty.
- IT – IMMEDIATE TRANSPORTATION
- Immediate transportation entry allows the movement of imported merchandise to be transported under bond from the port of entry to another port without actual filing entry and paying duty and taxes or examination.
- TE – TRANSPORTATION & EXPORTATION
- Entry used when merchandise arrives in the U.S. and is moved in bond to another U.S. port for re-export to a foreign country.
- CUSTOMS BOND
- If you are importing merchandise into the U.S. for commercial purposes that are valued over $2,500, or a commodity subject to other federal agencies requirements (i.e. firearms or food), you must post a Customs bond to ensure that all duties, taxes and fees owed to the federal government will be paid.
- SEB – SINGLE ENTRY BOND
- A Single Entry Bond is meant to cover the entry or transaction for a single shipment and only that shipment. It is only good at the one port, the port in which that shipment will enter. If you import only once or twice per year then a single-entry bond is likely sufficient for your needs. Typically, a single-entry bond is the amount not less than the total value of the goods, plus any applicable duties, taxes and fees.
- CTB – CONTINUOUS TRANSACTION BOND
- A continuous bond is normally obtained by importers who have a large number of entries and/or imports through several ports of entry during a given year. It has a term of one year and is automatically renewed each year. A continuous bond is valid until it is terminated by the surety or the principal.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) began enforcing Import Security Filing (ISF), which is also commonly known as 10+2 through liquidated damages claims on July 9, 2013. TheISF is required to be submitted to CBP no later than 24 hours prior to the cargo being loaded on the vessel destined to the United States.
Importer Security Filing (ISF) is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) regulation that affects reporting requirements for ocean shipments entering the United States, or shipments that transit the United States to a foreign destination.